These articles might answer your enquiry…

Search the knowledge area

If your property is being flooded then you should call the emergency services.

We don't provide sandbags.  Bags and sand can be bought in some DIY stores and local builders merchants.
Some district and borough councils may have some, but they will be used for preserving sea defences, not individual properties. For further information on district and borough council flood advice, please see links below:

Lewes District Council 
Eastbourne Borough Council 
Hastings Borough Council
Rother District Council 
Wealden District Council

Sandbags report »Drainage report »