These articles might answer your enquiry…

Search the knowledge area

East Sussex Highways are responsible for the inspection and maintenance of any highway structure in the County that is not owned or operated by Network Rail, Highways England or a Utility company. 

User-added image

What is a highway structure?

Bridges, retaining walls, tunnels and culverts on highway land are highway structures, including Cuilfail Tunnel and Seaford sea wall.

How do I report damage to a highway structure?

You can report damage, graffiti, subsidence or collapse of a highway structure via our online reporting system or by calling our customer contact centre on 0345 6080193.

Bridges, Walls and Tunnels report »