These articles might answer your enquiry…

Search the knowledge area

You may be able to claim for compensation if you have injured yourself or if your vehicle has been damaged on a road or footway which is maintained by East Sussex Highways.

When making a claim, you will need to provide details about:

  • How the incident happened
  • What damaged was caused to you or to your vehicle
  • The road name and specific location of where the damage took place
  • The date and approximate time the incident happened

Please download a copy of our form and return it to or to East Sussex Highways, The Broyle, Ringmer, East Sussex, BN8 5NP.


Claims report »Potholes and Roads report »