These articles might answer your enquiry…

Search the knowledge area

I have a question about a bus pass

For information about bus passes, please visit East Sussex County Council’s website or call 0300 330 9471.

I have a question about bus shelters

Bus shelters are the responsibility of the local town or parish councils, except those in Eastbourne, Hastings and Lewes where they are dealt with by the borough or district council.

Contact details of your district or borough council can be found on East Sussex County Council’s website.

How do I report a parked vehicle blocking a bus stop?

You can report parking obstructions in Eastbourne, Hastings and Lewes to the relevant Parking Team.  

How do I report damage to a bus stop?

Bus stops and the signs, lines and infrastructure associated with them are the responsibility of East Sussex Highways, with the exception of flags and timetable cases which are maintained by the bus company. You can report a damaged bus stop via our online reporting system.


Buses report »