Customer Service Manager
We're looking for a Customer Service Manager to:
- Provide a professional and timely response to your Key Stakeholders (members, parishes and client) enquiries through all of our communication channels
- Take ownership of enquiries from initial contact through to resolution within agreed timescales and maintain a complete record of all contact within Salesforce
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your Key Stakeholders
- Build and maintain strong, long lasting and trusted relationships with your Key Stakeholders
- Respond to customer complaints with the aim to resolve at first contact where possible
- Show commitment to continuous development, to maximise your potential and ensure the efficient delivery of the Contact Centre service
- Attend regular Strengthening Local Relationship meetings with Key Stakeholders, feeding back information and updates
- Producing and circulating a ‘Monthly Update’ to all Members
- Attending Team Involvement Meetings regarding upcoming roadworks, contributing to the planning of works using local knowledge and previous customer concerns
- Researching and responding to written formal enquiries.
Please apply here.
Customer Service Advisor
- Provide a polite and professional response to customer enquiries by telephone, email and letter. Where possible take ownership of outstanding queries through to resolution within agreed timescales and maintain a complete record of all customer contact onto agreed systems
- Respond to customer complaints with the aim to resolve at first contact where possible. Where this is not possible, escalate as appropriate
- Undertake regular training to ensure that the information provided to customers is up to date and accurate
- Undertake general office support and administrative functions appropriate to the role
- Understand and contribute to the development and delivery of personal and team objectives, including implementing improvements in office procedures and ways of working
- Participate in regular supervision and team meetings and an annual Performance Appraisal. Identify and address personal development needs through that process with the support of the Customer Care Supervisor
- To show a commitment to continuous development, to maximise your potential and ensure the efficient delivery of the Contact Centre service
Please apply here.
You can look at our partnership companies to see if there are any current opportunities.
Costain - https://www.costain.com/careers/
Jacobs - https://www.jacobs.com/careers
East Sussex County Council - https://www.eastsussex.gov.uk/jobs