We currently have some apprenticeship opportunities available at East Sussex Highways, starting in September 2020.
We're looking for:
• A passionate individual looking to undertake an apprenticeship with an award-winning employer
• An organised individual that can work well to deadlines
• Someone who is creative with a keen interest in the latest technology
• Someone that enjoys challenges and problem solving in their day to day work
• Has the equivalent of 5 GCSEs, grades A*-C or 9-4 including Science and English, ideally with a Grade B or above in Maths
• All appropriate and equivalent, qualifications will be considered
To find out more and to apply click here.
To find out about this role and to apply click here.
You can also look at our partnership companies to see if there are any current opportunities.
Costain - https://www.costain.com/careers/
Jacobs - https://www.jacobs.com/careers
East Sussex County Council - https://www.eastsussex.gov.uk/jobs