Downs Road, Willingdon - Carriageway Repairs
What works are taking place?
We will be carrying out carriageway repairs on Downs Road, Willingdon.
Works will include:
- Removing existing asphalt overlay from concrete bays
- Fine milling concrete bays to provide texture
- Joint repairs to bays
- Concrete bay repairs
- Ironworks (replace/adjust)
- Kerbing and footway repairs
- Road Marking reinstatement where required
When will these works start?
Work will start on 22 June and continue until Tuesday 5 July.
Road closure information
Downs Road will be closed from Eastbourne Road to Meadows Road between 7am and 7pm each day. This is for your safety and the safety of our workers.
Traffic will be diverted via Eastbourne Road, Meadows Road and vice versa.