Hailsham Road (Service Road), Polegate - Carriageway Repairs
What works are taking place?
We will be carrying out carriageway repairs on Hailsham Road, Polegate (service road from no. 10 to no. 70).
Works will include:
- Removing existing asphalt overlay from concrete bays
- Fine milling concrete bays to provide texture
- Joint repairs to bays
- Ironworks (replace/adjust)
- Kerbing and footway repairs
- Road Marking reinstatement where required
When will these works start?
Work will start on Monday 20 June and continue until 29 June.
Road closure information
The service road will be closed between 9.30am and 3.30pm each day. This is for your safety and the safety of our workers.