Hoddern Avenue, Peacehaven - Concrete Road Repairs
What works are taking place?
We will be carrying out concrete road repairs on Hoddern Avenue, Peacehaven from Firle Road to Arundel Road West.
Works will include:
- Removing existing asphalt overlay from concrete bays
- Fine milling concrete bays to provide texture
- Joint repairs to bays
- Targeted concrete bay repairs
- Ironworks (replace/adjust)
- Kerbing and footway repairs
- Inlay resurfacing at Firle Rd jct
- Speed cushion repair
- Road Marking reinstatement
When will these works start?
Work will start on Monday 24 October and continue until Monday 28 November.
Road closure information
This section of Hoddern Avenue will be closed in phases between 7am and 7pm each day.
If you need vehicle access discuss this with the team on site. We will always allow access for emergency vehicles.
Access to the school will be maintained during school term periods. Works will be phased to accommodate school dates. Full closure will only be active near the school during the October school holidays.
Traffic will be diverted via Firle Road, Roderick Avenue, Sutton Avenue, Arundel Road West and vice versa.