Is consent required for all advertising?

The display of advertising is controlled by Town and Country (Control of advertisements)(England) Regulations 2007.  All advertisements require consent from the Local Planning Authorities (LPA) unless they are exempt or have deemed consent....

Read more

Can I advertise my food vending business on the highway?

Advertising on the Highway for the vending businesses is not permitted under section 132 of The Highways Act 1980. Any advertisements will be subject to removal....

Read more

I’d like to request a mirror to be installed on the highway

We do not authorise mirrors on the Highway, they need to be on private land and that person will be responsible if an accident occurs.

Please contact our team to discuss this further

Read more

Requesting new signs

I would like to request a new traffic sign

Nationally we are being encouraged to de-clutter and remove existing street furniture that is no longer needed.

Over use of signs can dilute their effectiveness where they are really needed.  New signs...

Read more