Japanese knotweed

What is Japanese Knotweed and how does it spread?

Japanese Knotweed is a perennial plant which is extremely invasive and thrives on disturbance.  The smallest piece can re-grow and cause threat to native plants and structural damage to buildings. ...

Read more

Common questions about weed control

What weed control do we carry out?

We are responsible for the treatment of all weeds on the Highway including Japanese Knotweed, Giant Hogweed and Common Ragwort.  Weed growth detracts from the overall appearance of an area, trapping litter...

Read more