General Enquiry

If you want to contact us but your enquiry doesn't fall under any of the categories on the previous page, then let us know about it here, and we'll do our best to help.

We are still working to provide our highway service and keeping the road network in East Sussex safe. In order to work safely, and in line with the latest Government guidelines, we have had to make some changes to the way we work. This may mean that there is a delay or some disruption at times, please bear with us.

Step 1 Click on the map to pin-point the problem
Step 2 Please let us know more about the problem

Problem details

Photos are not essential, but can help us to assess the problem. If it is safe for you and other road users to do so, please take photos including one of the issue in its wider surroundings.
25MB Limit - Supported file types: PNG, JPG, GIF
Step 3 Please enter your personal details (optional)

Personal details

How we use your personal information
When reporting a problem to us, we may hold your information so that we can update you on the status of your case. Please find more information on how we will use your information here.